2.Approx 411 murders in Detroit in 2012. 85% black on black.
3. A recent study estimates that more than 1,400 college students between the ages of 18 and 24 die each year from alcohol-related unintentional injuries and 500,000 students between the ages of 18 and 24 sustain unintentional alcohol-related injuries each year.
4. At a rate of 4 -1 weapons used in mass murders and acquired illegally.
5. 20-25% of college students in the U.S. have either been infected with a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) or transmitted an STD to their sex partner(s).
6.Approx 3-1 handguns and shotguns have been used in mass murders over assault weapons since 1982.
7. Each year, there are 9 million new STD cases in the U.S. in people under the age of 25 Two-thirds of individuals with an STD are under the age of 25 HPV is the most common STD on college campuses Chlamydia is the 2nd most common STD on college campuses Herpes is the 3rd most common STD on college campuses.
8.Since 2003 we have lost 4450 troops in Iraq Approx 450 a year.
9. Black males 15-30 commit approx 50% of the violent crime in America.
Observations:Black males are responsible for Approx 50% of murders in America while they comprise 6% of the population. Aprox 6000 blacks murdered in 2012 93% murdered by other blacks.
In the last 20 years 28,000 college students have been killed by alcohol at our University’s. and approx 10 million injured in alcohol related accidents while at college.
Approx 17 people a year have died in mass shootings a year since 1982 of those approx 2/3rds have died from pistol or shotgun fire.
A. 17 death a year average from mass murder.
B. 12,000 murders in 2012 1/2 by blacks killing each other.
C.1400 college students die a year from alcohol use.
D. 450 soldiers a year during war.
E. Stds rampant on college campus’s.
My conclusion as follows:its much more safe to be involved in a mass shooting,Or involved in a U.S. led War than to be black in a major city,or to be on a college campus. May be we should focus on the real problems of citizen deaths.